Hola Diego,

according to the 6top draft:

  A node MAY support concurrent 6P Transactions from different
   neighbors.  In this case, in Figure 1, node C can have a different
   ongoing 6P Transaction with nodes B and E.  In case a node does not
   have enough resources to handle concurrent 6P Transactions from
   different neighbors, when it receives a 6P Request from a neighbor
   while already handling a different request from a different neighbor,
   it MUST reply to that second request with a 6P Response with return
   code IANA_6TOP_RC_BUSY.

the sentence:

" node does not have enough resources to handle concurrent 6P Transactions "

does not preclude what "resources" mean. They can be as you say
processing/storage capabilities or instead available cells in the schedule.
As far as I understand both cases apply to concurrent transactions and I
tend to think of the second meaning when I read the sentence.  For me
differentiating both can lead to start differentiating tens particular
cases.  I think that we want to avoid that and keep things as simple as
possible.

In either case, the SF will decide a retry, so why differentiate it? Why
different timing in both situations? At the end this is a contention
problem which the SF can handle with a specific back-off mechanism.

regards!!