+1
Qin

    On Wednesday, November 23, 2016 3:37 PM, Kristofer PISTER
<pis...@eecs.berkeley.edu> wrote:

 +1
ksjp
On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 5:15 AM, Prof. Diego Dujovne
<diego.dujo...@mail.udp.cl> wrote:

+1
El nov 23, 2016 10:06 AM, "Xavi Vilajosana Guillen" <xvilajos...@uoc.edu>
escribió:

Hi, I also support this draft as a zero touch approach to enable secure join in
6TiSCH.
regards,X

Dear all :

The sense of the room at the WG meeting at IETF 97 in Seoul was that
draft-richardson-6tisch-dtsecu rity-secure-join and
draft-vucinic-6tisch-minimal-s ecurity could be combined as a staged join
process, the former being optional in the case of a PSK, and that the two
documents could be adopted as WG docs.

We are now confirming this on the ML and calling for adoption of
draft-richardson-6tisch-dtsecu rity-secure-join as WG document.

The call will be closing in on Friday, December 9th.

Please consider the draft carefully and reply to this mail expressing support
or disagreement, and in either case, justification for the vote and suggestions
are appreciated.

The chairs,

Dr. Xavier Vilajosana Guillén­Research Professor
Wireless Networks Research Group Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3)
Universitat Oberta de Catalunya­

+34 646 633 681| xvilajos...@uoc.edu­ | Skype­:
xvilajosanahttp://xvilajosana.orghttp://wine.rdi.uoc.edu/

Parc Mediterrani de la TecnologiaAv. Carl Friedrich Gauss, 5. Edifici B308860
Castelldefels (Barcelona)

­