Hi Remy, Xavi and all,
Per the WG meeting on last Friday, we are going to solve the Relocation issue
before publishing new version of 6P draft. I put previous discussion on the
issue into three options as follows . Can we make choice from the following
options?
(1) Introduce (NaN,NaN) as a cell value, change the definition of CellList in
the Response message, i.e. a list of new locations for all of the cells which
are required to be relocated. The cell value could be a cell in the Candidate
CellList in the Request message, or (NaN, NaN).
(2) Two CellLists in the Response message. The first one indicates the cells
which can be relocated, and the second one indicates the related new cells. If
the number of elements in the first CellList is 0, it means the relocation
fails.
(3) Keep what is in the current version
Personally, I prefer (1). What do you think?
ThanksQin

    On Thursday, September 7, 2017 3:50 AM, Liubing (Remy)