hello accessindia!

my pc at home may be infected with bootsector virus or may be there is a bad
sector in hard drive, anyway, it is not starting.  now i have to format it and
reinstall all, so, please reply my following queries :

1.  i have two partition on my hard drive and both are running with NTFS
system, and also in properties, compressed drive checkbox is checked.  can i
access these partition with windows 98 installation CD with dos prompt?
2.  suppose, i now install my pc with fat32 system, on drive c, can i access
drive d currently running with NTFS system?
3.  could i install windows 98 instead windows XP? if so, may I have to clear
all the partition? or only I have to clean drive C.
4.  if i installed windows 98, on drive c, can i access drive d currently with
NTFS system?
5.  can i connect broadband with windows 98?  please solve my problem as
earliest, win98 is my favourite operating system.  please make reply till today
evening, to night i have to make postmortem examination of my pc!

thanks

BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA
CELL : 91-98271-57594
RESIDENCE : 91-771-2593005.
 OFFICE : 91-771-2235626/2235640/2228231.
FAX : 91-771-2224559.

DISCLAIMER:
The Information transmitted in this email is solely for the addressee. It is
confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone else
is unauthorized. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken by
anyone other than by the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you are not the intended recipient then kindly delete the mail from your
system. Any opinion or views expressed in this mail may not necessarily reflect
that of Punjab National Bank. The bank considers unencrypted email as an
insecure mode of communication.