1. go to tools menu and then in Accounts in outlook express.
2. If u r not in the mail tab, press control tab till u reach it.
3. press tab to reach add button and press space to select..
4. select mail from the 3 items and press enter.
5. A internet commection wizard will open up. in the first step it will ask
your display name as u want it to appear to others when they receive your
mail.
6. in the second screen it asks your full email address.
7. in third screen, give the incoming server as pop.mail.yahoo.com and the
outgoing server name as smtp.mail.yahoo.com.
8. in the 4th step, it asks your account name which is already there written
in the edit box. you need not change it. press tab and it asks for passward.
press tab and it reaches a check box where if u check it u do not need to
type your password every time when u download mails.
9. in the next and final screen just press the finish button.
10. You again need to go to the properties of your account. for this press
Alt P or tab till u reach the properties button and press it.
11.press control tab to reach the servers page. here press tab till u reach
a check box which says my server requires authentication. press space to
check
this check box. this is required to enable u send emails from outlook
express. press enter to do ok. tab to reach the close button and press
enter.
now u r done and press control M to send and receive mails in outlook
express. this is for yahoo.co.in, take care, regards, ashish

windows messenger/msn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype
ashishrohtagi