From: "Shadab Husain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 4:47 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] the Internet becomes accessible!

: Even I am suffering from hearing problem from four or five years. But I can
: hear properly, only I can't tolerate sound pollution. I think that retinitis
: pigmentosa effects ears also. Not sure, can anyone tell his views?
:
:
: Shadab Husain Mo: 9335206224
:
: Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.yahoo.com
:
:
: To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject
unsubscribe.
:
: To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please
visit the list home page at
:   http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in