Hello accessindia Member's.

I use out look express as my default e mail programme.
2 days back While closing my computer. A message came saying that
(To free up disk space you can compact messages this may take up to few
minutes.)
I generally always cancel this message and close out look express. but this
time incidentally I this time pressed enter on the ok butten.
and so it started compacting my messages. I just closed my computer in the
middle of the process.
so all folders are not compacted. now My question,
1. I want to get all the mail messages back. as I can see that the size of the
d b x folder's are large which means that those mails are surely there.
2. How can I get it?
3. What steps should I follow to get back mails from all my folder's back in
the same folder?
any help will surely be appreciated.
many thanks
in advance