Well, In my case, I have faced such part of verification once and after
completing it, never ever experienced any hurddle sending mails from my yahoo
account.
Generally users don't face these verifications frequently. And after doing this
necessary part of authantication, mails are easy to send without any further
verification on the same time. Just fill it, I don't think there will be any
problem in sending message then.

--
Thanks,

Amit Bhatt
Voice-Off: 1-800-566-4604 Ext 560
 Mob: +91 935-006-3109

"A player that makes a team great is more valuable than a great player"