Dear Vishal,
        We do not provide courses. Our concept is at variance with
that of the typical NGO. Most NGOs provide services for individual
blind persons; we provide services for Instituions. We have helped
develop the syllabus for computer literacy, but do not run the
courses. We assist many other Institutions by sharing our resources.
So we encourage many NGOs or schools to refine their existing computer
programmes or to commence new programmes where none were running
earlier. We offer this assistance as long as the beneficiary
institution wants & there are no charges.
          We are unaware of anyone running online courses.
              with best wishes
              yours sincerely
             Col. Pradeep Kapoor