These courses are need to be started also in other parts of the Country.
I've heard about course of MT here in Delhi too but couple of years back and
not in the large scale.
 I personally feel that organization like NAB (Delhi) can work on this to begin
withh the new project witch will surely be in favor of many visually challenged
people RIGHT on THE time when MT has a large Market in India.
--
Truly,
Have a wonderful day ahead!

Amit Bhatt
Windows Live Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: amitbhattindia

Mob: +91 935-006-3109

"Success lies not in the result but in the effort"