Hi Anil Kumar,
it is a good news for sighted persons.
but we visually impaired persons are denied from booking tickets on line.
booking through mobile is a matter of far distance for us.
i don't know why the organisations working in the field of blind welfare are
keeping silence.
if all of us put our united efforts it is not a big matter.
there are many advocates on the list why con't they file a public interest
litigation againest this kind of injustice towards  the blind community.
regards
Dattu Agarwal.