Dear friends,

I hold a Jt. Demat Ac in Indiabulls.  Though I am the primary Ac holder, I
was necessitated by the Bulls to to open it joint as it was to open on my
thumb impression.  However, I wasn't required to submit any additional
documents beyond extant norms of address & ID proofs.  Normally commercial
entities send their representatives to complete formalities whereby I was
visited by without accompanying visit to the branch.  Nearly 90% of the job
is done online, signature verification required at occasions is done with
attestation from bank account.  As per extant rules, the primary ac holder
only can go for any account level changes whereby proper verification from
me is a precondition to any changes.  The information is provided upon
request from one of the members enrolled.