Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 07:20:46 +0530
From: "Harish Kotian" <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: [AI] Orkut group
To: <
accessindia@accessindia.org.in>

Hello Friends

Some days back there was a discussion here to have a group at Orkut
with the name of AccessIndia.

I had refered it to Kiran seeking his comments on the matter.

I have now recieved his mail in which he expresses his opinion.

He is not happy to have the group to be called just accessIndia. He
does not mind if it is called AccessIndiaMembers or something like
that.

Harish