I will need to look at the database. Please give me the link to it as well
as any credentials I may need.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of moiz tundawalla
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 4:08 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] jaws with manupatra.

Hello.
I have downloaded java access bridge. Things have improved slightly in
so far as jaws now does announce the table of contents that is so
critical for my purpose. But there are no check boxes or links in the
table of contents. So I am still clueless as to how to go about it.
For those who may not be aware with my issue, when I put in a search
query on the manupatra website (legal database), a messege pops up
stating that I need to select a domain from the table of contents.
With java access bridge installed on my comp, the TOC is now
accessible. But the problem still persists. How do I proceed?
Please help me out of this.
Moiz.

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with