Friends

Once upon a time, a suggestion had cropped up to maintain a database of all
accessindians on voluntary basis.

Now, a page  may be set up on the accessindia site with earmarked fields and
members may be asked to fill in the required data about themselves on the
voluntary basis. So, we'll have a ready directory of so varied a multitude
which I am sure would be of much use to every body.

May I request our moderator to put the thing in motion? provided the motion
receives a general acceptance.

Rajesh