Hello All,
Could any one of u pls tell me,  the TOOL to configure gmail account in both
outlook express as well as MS Outlook ?WHERE do I FIND it & HOW?
HOW DO I USE it?
Is it possible to have gmail CONFIGURED in BOTH OUTLOOK EXPRESS & MS OUTLOOK
together at the same time?
Can we have TWO gmail accounts of the same person with different Email
Addresses configured either in OE or in MS Outlook in one time ?
Hoping to hear from u soon.
With many thanks in advance for all yr invaluable help & guidance, best
regards.  Anubha.
TELE : 0532-2409434, 0532-3291880.
FAX : 0532-2409434, PP FAX : 0532-2405352.
E.mails :
[EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
POSTAL ADDRESS : Bhargava Villia,