From: "Vetrivel Murugan, Adhimoolam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 1:54 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Eyeway Radio show on internet

That's correct and one is actually able to rewind/forward as if he/she is
playing an MP3 file from the local drive. An advantage with the real player
is though that it can actually be configured for audio programs to be played
according to the connection spead. Any way, it's really a commendable work
that deserves so much of appreciations! But there's one suggestion though:
There is a considerable percentage of Indian population who do not have
communicative skills in Hindi and henceforth an attempt should be made to
reach out to them as well.

Vetri.