Hello friends,
I have a problem with Fine Reader.
When ever I scan a book with the multi page option on, (continues  scanning)
and using another application along with it. The fine reader window is
highlighted the moment it starts scanning the next page because of which I
can't do any other work along with scanning.
Is there any way by which I can make the fine reader work at the background or
make it run from the system tray?
I am using Fine Reader 8 with Windows XP
Bye and thanks in advance.
Regards,
Vishal Jain
Ph : 080-41140564