From: "hitendra" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2007 11:29 AM
Subject: [AI] Whether online or off line in yahoo messenger

Hello List members,
in yahoo messenger to know whether a person is online or off line, I have to
press insert+f(since the person who is online his name is written in bold)
after highlighting the person's name. is it possible to have Jaws announced
it automatically after I have used down arrow to highlight the person's
name.
I have tried  Speech and Sounds Manager in configuration manager to have
jaws read bold attribute in different voice, but it did not work.
I am using Yahoo messenger 8 and jaws 7.
Waiting for your suggestions.
Hitendra
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with