Hello Geetha ma'am,
Thanks for the link.
Sorry for the delay in replying.
I tried scanning using AVG, but it did not detect the virus. I  also
tried disabling the Task manager as suggested by Sanjeev, but it din't
worked and later on even my Jaws stopped responding, I was not able to
open anything. So finally I was left with the option of formatting the
system.
I've done that today and it is working fine now.
Bye and thank you once again.
Regards,
Vishal Jain.

On 8/6/07, Geetha Shamanna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Vishal,
>
> Use the freely downloadable AVG to remove the viruses, and use Spybot  to
> remove the trogens and other spyware. This is available on the jfwlite site:
> www.jfwlite.com
>
> Geetha

Phone : 4 1 1 4 0 5 6 4
Website : http://vishal.hello.googlepages.com