I have been using an Acer machine for the last 6 years. Must say it
has been overall a pretty decent experience. There is a good service
network in Delhi. One thing you have to be careful is that if you
extensively use your machine, then make sure you have an additional
keyboared with which you do most of your typing. One hardware part
that is rather susceptible is the keyboard as far as Acer is
concerned.
There were reports that Lenovo is installing spyware on their systems.
They have withdrawn it ones the reports came out, but.......
If the pricing isn't too different between Lenovo and Dell, then I
would suggest you consider the latter as well.
Best,

On 9/28/15, muruganandan.k <send2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In my opinion, Lenovo is better than Acer in many respects, including
> power-backup, warranty, function key options like turning off the screne
> and slim size. That said, if you have better access to service centers for
> Acer than Lenovo, you can go for Acer as well. If you are keen about saving
> your purse, you can choose Acer. But I would suggest Lenovo... Please note
> what I have shared is only out of my personal usage, you may take others'
> opinion as well.
>
> On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 5:28 PM, Kiran Baug <kiranbaug2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear friends,
>>
>> I want to purchase laptop. I have decided models of Lenovo and Aser.
>> Both of same configuration but the cost difference between lenovo and
>> aser is 4 to 5 thousands.
>>
>> Please help me by share your experiences about the brands and which
>> one to go for?.
>>
>> Thanks and regards,
>> Kiran Baug

>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> veracity;

> “THE OPPOSITE OF LOVE IS NOT HATRED, BUT INDIFFERENCE”
> MURUGANANDAN.K
> Ph.D Scholar,
> Department of English,
> Pondicherry University,