Heartiest congratulations.
----- Original Message -----
From: "ashish" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 6:03 PM
Subject: [AI] an important anouncement

> hello friends, as you all know I have a website on which I share many good
things , today is a very special day for me, because in less than 1 and a
half month the visitor count reached 10000, thanks to you all for this, it
would have not possible without your tremendous support, special thanks to
those  who helped me maintaining the site, I am really thankful to abhijit,
mamta, bharat, punit and all of my friends,now to the news, I have added a
new section to share some very useful audio  tutorials, the first in this
series is Cathy's tutorial on windows, it may not be the latest but still I
recommend any  jaws user to listen to this, it clears many things, many more
tutorials coming  in this series, second important thing that now I got a
solution and books will be permanently remain on the site,  many thanks for
supporting me, you will find Cathy's tutorials under "some very  useful
audio tutorials", take care, regards, ashish

please visit the list home page at