Hi All,
Look this request seriously and support one of our friend,
One of my visually challenged friend from very pathetic financial
condition needs to do House maintenance   very immediately, but inn
able to find the finance herself alone,
along with she is searching for some Self-employment    for her
brother, who is also a visually challenged.
Here, we are ignorant   about the Gov. facility/policy towards her
requirement, could anyone guide her?
Could anyone share the Circulars/G o‘s or information about
Various State Central government Funds/ schemes   towards PWD welfare?
2. Who  is the right point ? Is there any websites available to
collect the information   regarding this?
3. Where we could approach if we face negligence in this regards?

If anyone could verbally advice please share the number we could call you.
My contact no: 81233 81222
Thanks in advance,

--
" Have a fantastic day "ahead"

Ajeesh Chacko Thomas,
Accessibility Test Engineer,
IBM India, Banglore,
Mob: 0  81233 81222,Lan: 04742586821, Office: 04443423000
skipe: ajeeshthomas86

So what if I  cannot see the world?
I  Do something
and the World definitely will  see me"