Hello Dear Friends,
This is to request any1 of u who is using KURTZWELL (SCREEN READER ) with
SCANNER to convert printed books into readable e.text books, to pls mail me the
procedure & the steps to use HP DESKJET ALL IN ONE PRINTER (SCANNER, PRINTER &
PHOTOCOPIER) with Kurtzwell(Screen Reader) to CONVERT all my printed books into
readeable e.text books without the need of my editing the SCANNED E.TEXT
MATERIAL.
Your kind & invaluable help & guidance in this matter will be greatly & deeply
appreciated.
Thanking u in anticipation, with best regards.  Anubha.