From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in [mailto:accessindia@accessindia.org.in] On
Behalf Of Pinkesh Tailor
Sent: Saturday, April 1, 2023 9:55 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] w.r.t. Railway concession certificate and Divyangjan photo Id,

Hi,

if your concession has expired, by no chance it can be renewed on
their portal. You have to follow the same protocol so as required for
a new concession certificate. You have to get their medical
certificate which is available online on
https://divyangjanid.indianrail.gov.in/
this needs to be verified by the assigned hospitals who are authorized
for issuing disability certificate. The doctor would examine your
vision, and then put seal and signature on the concession certificate.
Once this is done, then the same can be submitted on the above given
portal, or offline at the DRM office.

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAPyTDjo6xoaz6aiVTgiTUp%2BkfW-SN0avumse03ftNrWcvT14rw%40mail.gmail.com.