Dear friends out there,

Is there anyone who is an alumnus of Bharathiar University, Coiambatore or
someone who has contact? I generally perceive various courses in the
distance mode and I wanted to have one with them.

I also have a document with me which states that persons with disability
need to pay no fees and I am interested.

No phone number mentioned has a response since 15 days.

the university's main contact number plays nice music when called and cuts
the call saying the operator is unable to take calls.

It seems like one more ill-maintained government institute.
I just want to know that are the soft-copies of the study materials
provided in accessible formats since it would be a problem if no such
arrangements exist after taking the course.
please do reply if anyone on this group from the afore
mentioned university.--

"every human is disabled because, none has got the wings to fly".
Anirudh Rao
your intellectual comrade.
call/whatsapp  me at 8277012082
join on Skype: anirudhrao3
if you just wish to be a facebook friend:
click
https://m.facebook.com/anirudh.rao.7731/about?lst=100005148125152%3A100005148125152%3A1563341090&refid=17
and send a request.
Thank you