You count me in, please!
Https://www.husainjournal.blogspot.com

On 22 Jun 2024, at 9:01 PM, venkatesh naik <venkysmil...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,
My name is Venkatesh.  (Imagine yourself conquering a majestic mountain peak in India!) Back in college, I was actively involved in hiking and marathons, and now I'm excited to rekindle that fire! (Picture yourself crossing a finish line in a vibrant Indian marathon!)
Are you part of an existing hiking or running group for visually impaired individuals in India? I'd love to join and explore together!
If there isn't a group currently, would you be interested in starting one together? There's strength in numbers, and building a community around shared goals can be incredibly rewarding.
Let's push our limits and explore the beauty of India's trails and roads! Reply to this email or reach out if you're interested in connecting.
Best regards,
Venkatesh Naik

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAN59LxnFZuEa5rygqiZPoTcSt4BNks2RYy8ZOnOAPkjAgZbrQA%40mail.gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.