To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 9:43 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] question about Reliance data card

Hello Subramani,

I guess it can be useful to me whenever I visit India as well. So would appriciate if you could provide me steps to aptaine the data card and does one also require reliance mobile connection to use it? If so, then will it work with their latest GSM sims that they introduced in TN a few weeks a go?

Thanks.

Vetri.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Subramani L" <lsubram...@deccanherald.co.in>