Hi Subhash Chandra,
I am happy to hear that there is some resource in India too Can you tell me
more about The Sahyogi Scheme of National Trust. What are the disabilities
they cover and what do they do. Is it possible to build this trust to
provide more information  and help to people who need it.

As to the Hindi version you could go to the bottom of the site where the
addresses are   given and you could write to them directly they may take
your help. .

Regards

Uma Rao