Dear Kartik,

If you are looking for engineers from different parts of the world, I
suggest browse through the profiles on Inclusive Planet. One quick way of
doing it is to enter the word "engineer" in the search box. You will be
shown results by file, by channels, and by users. The search result of users
has thrown up 45 results, out of which I am sure you would find atleast
10-12 relevant profiles. You can use the send message button which is there
against each profile to send them a message. I am pasting the links of a few
relevant profiles to give you an idea.

Jeevan who has pursued his B.Tech and has low vision
http://www.inclusiveplanet.com/en/view_quick_profile&un=user/95

Morten Tollefsen, a blind person from Norway who is working as a research
scientist http://www.inclusiveplanet.com/en/view_quick_profile&un=user/2811

Fred, from the US who is a BS in Engineer from University of Carolina
http://www.inclusiveplanet.com/en/view_quick_profile&un=user/2929

We have realized that providing a people search by location, profession,
school etc would be a big help for VIP's searching for similarly placed
VIP's across the world. So very soon, we shall be launching a powerful
profile search utility. In the meanwhile if you are interested you can
browse through the intro wall which has the profiles of VIP's from more than
50 countries. Here's the link to the introduction wall
http://www.inclusiveplanet.com/en/intro_wall_olderposts

Let me know if you need any other help.

Warm Regards,
Simon Jacob