Try Opera Mobile. Opera Mini doesn't work with Talks. Also, default Nokia
browser should work but not effectively on some hand sets.

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 3:08 PM, P. Subramani <subramani6...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Please advise on the best compatible browser for nokia 3230 with talks
> v3.005, I have installed opera mini 5.1 on the handset. But the talks is not
> reading anything when I connect to the net.  Thanks in advance.
> Celebrating Louis Braille's birthday, Jan. 4th.

> the subject unsubscribe.

Best regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula
Mobile: +91 990 081 0881
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://www.learnaccessibility.org
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/VasuTweets
Celebrating Louis Braille's birthday, Jan. 4th.