Hey Shampa,

I vaguely remember Kanchan telling me that HRLN has CDs of all disability
related legislation in India which can be purchased. Fuzzy on details but I
think it was an annual compilation.

While of course it's not available on their website - there are still 7
pages of cases available here. Many employment related.
http://www.hrln.org/hrln/disability-rights/pils-a-cases-.html

Hope this helps!

Suggestion for Access Indians - if tech savvy people on the forum are ready
and willing, I think it's high time the sector started compiling disability
related judgements in a centralised online keyword-searchable database. I
already have available webspace which is going waste - so would be happy for
it to be used for this purpose if the tech aspect is taken care of.

Vaishnavi
Celebrating Louis Braille's birthday, Jan. 4th.