From: "DINESH THOLE" <dineshth...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 9:52 AM
Subject: [AI] Want to get in touch with members from Aurangabad, Maharashtra.

Hi all,
I want to get in touch with  members from Aurangabad in Maharashtra.
I request the members to please get in touch with me on or off the list.
Or, please provide me with their contact details so that i can contact them.
I shall be greatful.

Thanking you all.
Best regards.

Dinesh thole.
Mobile: 09902054774.
Email: dineshth...@gmail.com
thole.din...@gmail.com
Skype id: dinesh.thole.

Get numbers right this time, help the census with correct disability info!
Get numbers right this time, help the census with correct disability info!