*Dear Sir,

Greeting from NAB KB!

*As you are aware The National Association for the Blind, Karnataka Branch,
is conducting Computer Training for the Visually Challenged person which is
*affiliated with NIIT.*

The interview for the 30th Batch of Basic Computer Training will be held on
*April 2011*. The Course gives training on *Assistive technology,* *Ms Word,
Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint, Internet and basic in HTML.* The trainees should
have completed their II PUC, with good communication skills with spoken and
written (Braille) English.

The National Association for the Blind is also conducting 8 months *Advanced
Computer Programming Course which consists of C# and Accessibility
testing*for Blind candidates who are graduates with Basic computer
knowledge, strong
communication skills in spoken and written (Braille) English.

We request you to kindly give wide publicity so that the Visually Impaired
persons get benefited and also help us in our endeavor for the socio -
economic rehabilitation of the Visually Challenged.

--
Thanks & Regards,

M Srinivas
CEO