Screen shot:
The user can also make screen shot the processs to make screen shot is ;
One has to press print screen above the insert button then open the
word document. After opening the word document one has to press
control v,when we press print screen the screen position gets copied
on the clip board. With control v it gets pasted on the word document
or an excel sheet one can save this the way one saves one can upload
this screen shot
you can ask someone to view because it will not say to you.

regards namita.

 regards namita