go for toshiba.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shona Man" <shonam...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 2:27 PM
Subject: [AI] want to perchase a Netbook for taking notes inside theclassroom

Hi friends I have to perchase a Netbook for the purpose of taking
Notes in classroom. I have laptop but I do not want to carry it in the
class, I think that netbook will be more lite, convinient, easy to
carry and to handle in side the classroom and there is no other
favorable method of taking the notes inside the classroom.
Therefore please do suggest me which Netbook should i purchase which
should be compatible with jaws and kurzweil and windows 7 ultimate.
Or do suggest me any bluetooth keyboard whichcould be connected to the
mobile and notes could be taken with the help of that keyboard. When
our professors dictates some importents then all students write but I
alone sit quite because i can not take notes on braille.

--
LL.M candidate
at Faculty of Law in University of Delhi