Dear music lovers,Because of huge demand of learning online music from me by
this mailing list members and many organisations We have started online music
learning classes on skype.Hear you can learn
Singing,Guitar,Keyboard,Harmonium,Western music(Chords,Scales etc)New and Old
movie songs,Ghazals,Bhajans,Folk and Light music and much more according to
your choice.
We have 18 years experience of music teaching and music composing.
To get more information regarding me and my successful students type star music
coaching in facebook and youtube.hear you can get photos,videos and much more
regarding us.
Interesting person may contact me.Please call me on my mob. Please dont send me
any mail.
Mobile no. And other Informations have given below in this mail.

BEST REGARDS
MUSIC COMPOSER DHARMESH KOTHARI

Honoured by The Chief Minister of Gujarat Shri Narendra Modi.
The fame of Saregamapa and Shabbash India Zee TV.
The best compliments given by the Legendary Music Director Mr. Bappi Lahiri.

Mob. +919925678915  +919428165987
For more information type star music coaching in facebook and youtube.Hear you
may see our videos,photos and much more information regarding me and my
students.