Actually, it should be the responsibility of the authorities that put
rules on paper to ensure the implementation of the same.  There should
be some sort of monitoring mechanism for the correct and timely
implementation of rules.  It shouldn't be the responsibility of the
beneficiaries, individually or collectively, to take the burden!

Anyways, back to reality from idealism.  Your idea sounds good, Amar.
Will check out the status in Andhra Pradesh and revert.

On 3/6/14, Amar Jain <amarjain2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well my initial idea was to collect feedback from list members itself,
> so we have professors on board, teachers on board, and candidates
> preparing for many competition exams. So we could have some sort of
> initial picture to start with.
>
> RTI or any legal step would require someone who could take it up
> legally, also funding to even send the RTI to so many boddies at the
> central or state level. And then would come the phase of approaching
> CCPD or any other judicial body for that matter. Which will have to be
> taken as a public interest litigation. Of course if someone is willing
> to put that much, it is doable.
>
> My basic issue is that we have things on paper, but there is nobody to
> see its implementation. So again everything comes down to individual
> level, which some individuals fight out very well, due to the level of
> knowledge and resources they have, and some struggle to get even the
> basic of it. My view is that even for implementation there should be a
> collective effort rather than leaving it to individuals.
>
>  For example UGC sent the letter along with MHRD letter somewhere in
> April last year, but is there anyone from UGC to forsee its
> implementation? On paper we may surely have inspections, compliance
> reports, but who monitors it?
>
> Regards,
> --
> Amar Jain.