We have two hours Friday morning.

Administrivia 5 minutes
        Note well
        Introduction of our new co-chair
        Jabber scribe, minute taker (there will be gifts)

Richard Barnes et al, draft-ietf-acme-acme-07 20 minutes
        Whatever it takes to advance this past WGLC; to be confirmed on the list

Hugo Landau, draft-ietf-acme-caa 10 minutes
        Same as previous

Jon Peterson, et al draft-ietf-acme-telephone 15 minutes
        Introduction to draft; get volunteers to read/review

Mary Barnes et al draft-ietf-acme-service-provider 15 minutes
        Same as previous

Yaron Sheffer et al, draft-ietf-acme-star 15 minutes
        Discussion of auto-renewal mechanism

Alexey Melnikov, draft-ietf-acme-email-smime and draft-ietf-acme-email-tls 15
minutes
        We will not rathole.  We will not rathole

Recharter discussion 5 minutes

Ted Leaves amidst a flurry of memes 5 minutes

Rich leaves for the airport :)