Thanks, Jacob.
I was wondering about the process flow and the schema that you followed in
Boulder. I tried to go through the code on GitHub but I'm not that good at
go lang, so I wasn't able to figure out much. It would be a great help if
you can do that.

Thanks again

‌

*Prasheel Soni*
Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78, Vijay Nagar, Indore, M.P. India 452010
Cell phone: +91 94259 64489