Title: OT: VBScript Question

Everyone,
        I am creating a VB script that is dismounting, defraging, then mounting exchange information stores on an exchange server.  My script is complete but I want to improve it.  The problem I am having is that I build a command line to run eseutil and call it using WshShell Object Run Method which is appended to a file using the >> sign(s) with the bWaitOnReturn set to True  (see link for more info).  Unfortunately, this causes my script to wait as it should but I have no idea what is going on since the log file is not written to until eseutil completes its pass.  So the commandline just sits there while my script and eseutil run in the background.  Is there anyway to output to both the command line and the output file the progress of eseutil?  Better ideas for providing more information on the script running to the user?  TIA.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url="">

Jeremy

Jeremy Burkes
Strategic Systems Program
MIS Department
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
PH: 202-764-1270

"All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"It is not how many times you get knocked down, it is how many times you get back up." - Vince Lombardi