Hi,

I have seen tests conducted with loadsim on Exchange Server 2003 running on
bare metal and on Vmware ESX Server 2003 running on the same hardware. The
conclusion was that one can host a lot more mailboxes on bare metal. There's
a white paper on Vmware's site that says not to host more than 1000 mailboxes
on a single vitualized Exchange Server 2003.

Han.

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx