-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jose Medeiros
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 4:04 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Who needs that much ram anyway?

What about the 3Gb switch in the boot.in that is required to take
advantage
of the additional memory.
Also depending on the age of the server and CPU, you may also need a PAE
/
AWE switch.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283037

Since the final realease of Exchange 2007 will only be 64 bit and
require a
64 bit version of Windows 2003 or Longhorn, I am not sure if the switch
will
be required, any one else know?

Jose