I vote for immediate release. Based on the screenshot and the work I know
y'all have been doing, what we currently have is a substantial development
from alpha1. We wouldn't be whistling in the dark if we were to call this
build alpha2.

The shadowing changes, I think, can wait on the results of Tyler's work. We
who remain behind (have fun, by the by) can field any questions that come
along.

Andrew