Jayce^ wrote:
On Monday 13 December 2004 03:59 pm, Stas Bekman wrote:

Jayce^++, should we better do it on the users list, so others can benefit
from the discussion? so we kill two birds in one shot. of course it may
generate some extra noise. So it's up to you Jayce^ to decide whether you
want to sum more or less :)

I'm willing to do either, I just thought this channel might be better since it really is an advocacy issue.

But at the same time, many users on the modperl list wonder why should they move to mp2. That's why I thought to run it there. It'll also give you a chance to here why it's not a good idea to move to mp2, which is just as important for PR.