Its best if site is powered down but I ve measured either way and havent really seen much difference

On 5/24/19 9:10 AM, Lewis Bergman wrote:
No, it isn't that simple. If you clamp it on a ground rod below the ground ring attachment it gives you the resistance to ground of that particular rod. You clamp it on the incoming nuetral line from the power company to measure the complete site resistance.