From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of TJ Trout
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 3:44 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] router recommendations for 20gbps

Currently running a pair of mikrotik ccr1036 routers doing ~6gbps each, have
two 10gbps transits and would like to upgrade to something that possibly has
40g ports, I really want to stick with mikrotik but I like the idea of having
redundant routing engines, I just don't know if it's in the budget...

I suppose I can build a beefy x86 with a pci-e 40g card?