As I understand your position: Historical contact tracing (where data is
made voluntarily by individuals and businesses) of patents who present with
symptoms, coupled with frequent cleanings of public places, is the
appropriate response. People are encouraged, but not required, to share
tracing data. Testing is not ruled out, but organized testing of the
population is not required as part of tracing. The scope of any localized
shutdown would be measured using the current local hospital capacity at
that moment in time.

I appreciate your taking the time to help me understand your position.