Don't forget that these are LEO. I don't know for certain, but I get the impression that each group of 60 satellites represents a ring of sorts. That would put about 6° of separation between each of the sats in one ring. There will also be overlapping rings at some point.

In watching a few of the "trains" going by, it looks like each satellite goes from horizon to horizon in a maximum of roughly 6 minutes. How much time you might spend on a single satellite probably can't be more than that. So a lot of hopping is going to be going on. I also imagine that once enough rings are filled in, there will be multiple satellites to choose from at any given moment.