The fiber builds are targeting a different market than our fixed wireless.   We
have to build out fiber to our tower sites that are predominantly in small
villages that have cable systems.   The pricing and marketing is all aimed at
competing with Spectrum and taking market share from them.  I need the take
rate more than I need the ARPU when we are competing with cable.

Mark